1. Close to the Edge (1972) by Yes
2. Fragile (1971) by Yes
3. The Yes Album (1971) by Yes
4. In the Court of the Crimson King (1968) by King Crimson. I admire this album for its historical significance, but it was not really a dense album. I prefer the early Genesis albums for their song structures, a trait which this album lacks for my own liking.
5. Red (1974) by King Crimson. Will listen to this a few more times.
6. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble Greatest Hits. I am kind of into some blues lately, so I checked out Stevie.